Sidney Crosby graces the cover of The Hockey News' Nov. 6 issue.
In the Nov. 6 edition of The Hockey News – which is now in a magazine format – on sale near you:
• Our cover story is a Q-and-A with Sidney Crosby – with the questions provided by you, the THN readers. Senior THN writer Mike Brophy traveled to Pittsburgh to mediate the interview.
• A brand-new ‘Inside the NHL’ section, with all-new weekly features.
• The rise of visors: More NHLers than ever are protecting their eyes, with team-by-team list.
• Actor Steve Carell answers to THN’s Adam Proteau.
• Senior THN writer Ken Campbell says the NHL head office needs to take a direct and active role in helping out teams that are on the brink.
• Get to know the shootout: Three years in, here’s how it works.
• Introducing Paul Kelly, the new head of the NHL Players’ Association
• Our Plus/Minus look at the best and the worst of the hockey world.
• In the THN Countdown, we list the top 10 goalies aged 25-and-under.
• Tomas Kaberle answers your questions in the Fan Shootout.
• We rank the NHL’s 30 defense corps, from first to worst, and make the case for each team’s blueline bunch.
• In Beyond the Spotlight, we look back on Gordie Howe’s time with his sons in the WHA.
• Rod Brind’Amour is a vintage leader in Carolina.
• 30 NHL Team Reports: Profiling each team’s ‘Anything To Win’ guy.
• Our coverage on the AHL, ECHL, college, and junior hockey leagues, including features on promising prospects.
All this and more can be found in THN's latest issue. Pick up a copy at your local newsstand, buy it digitally, or subscribe at thehockeynews.com today!