In the April 15 edition of THN...
Pick up a copy at your local newsstand, buy it from the THN store, digitally, or subscribe at thehockeynews.com today!
- It’s THN’s annual Goalie Issue, with cover-to-cover insight on the game’s most intriguing goaltenders.
- The goalie equipment debate rages as NHL GMs meet to discuss hot-button issues.
- A look inside one of the oldest and most storied rinks in North America, Hobey Baker Rink at Princeton.
- After a half-century of service, Boston University’s Jack Parker has coached his final game.
- Carey Price has the Montreal Canadiens surging in the Eastern Conference. Ken Campbell finds out how the superstar stays sharp.
- With the 2014 Olympics less than a year away, find out which netminder will be backstopping each country.
- The last line of defense in Pittsburgh is Marc-Andre Fleury, who time and again has bounced back from adversity.
- Rick DiPietro may be gone (to the AHL), he his Islanders teammates haven't forgotten him.
- Goaltending in Ottawa? There is a new strength in what was once a wasteland.
- A simple change to the NHL rulebook could curb staged fighting, explains Rory Boylen in the Opinion Column.
- Thinking of signing your franchise goaltender to a long-term contract? Think again, says Adam Proteau.
- Eastern and Western Conference Reports, featuring insights and line combos for all 30 teams.
- The Prospect Report goes in-depth on netminders from around the globe.
- In Overtime, Ken Campbell argues for smaller equipment and says the problem is easy to solve.
- Our Summer Hockey School Guide takes you through the X’s and O’s of choosing a hockey camp.