The annual Future Watch issue taps into the expertise of a panel of 17 NHL scouts and GMs to determine the top 75 drafted prospects in the game and ranks the 30 NHL teams on the depth of their development systems.
We also rank the top 10 prospects for each NHL team, profile the No. 1 overall prospect, Tampa's Jonathan Drouin, and take a sneak peek at the next three NHL drafts.
For hockey fans interested in what's next in each team's pipeline of talent, Future Watch is a unique and much-anticipated system report.
Also in the issue:
• Why the Edmonton Oilers have so little to show after years of high draft picks
• Adam Proteau looks at whether it’s smarter to hustle players to the pros or develop them slowly
• How elite NHL prospects not seen since Teemu Selanne are emerging out of Finland
• In the salary cap era, college free agents have become intriguing if unpredictable buys for NHL clubs
• An evaluation of each team’s development system with yearly draft position factored in
• And much, much more
AdvertisementThis Week - Subscribe Now