This Week in The Hockey News magazine: March 18, 2013
• The Rookie Issue brings you the awesome stories behind the NHL's rising stars.
• Lightning center and 2012 AHL rookie of the year, Cory Conacher, battled diabetes and multiple surgeries on his way to The Show.
• The 'Gallys' of Montreal, rookies Alex Galchenyuk and Brendan Gallagher, give life to the increasingly younger looking Canadiens.
• Flyers defensemen Kurtis Foster relives his near-death experience, suffering massive blood loss following a 2008 game as a member of the Minnesota Wild.
• AHL coach Roy Sommer's son, Marley, brings joy and inspiration to the Worcester Sharks dressing room.
• Maple Leaf call-ups Mike Kostka and Ben Scrivens have Toronto fans "BeLeafing."
• Reports on all 30 teams with updated depth charts.
• The Columbus Blue Jackets hire Finland's Jarmo Kekalainen, making him the NHL's first European GM. Adam Proteau says it's about time.
• In Overtime, Ken Campbell examines the importance, or lack thereof, of winning rookie of the year honors.
• Prospect reports on Darnell Nurse, Zach Nastasiuk and more.