• In our cover story, Ken Campbell ranks the top 20 players at each position.
• In his Editor’s Notebook, Jason Kay writes about what THN’s lockout coverage will look like if NHL arenas go dark.
• The THN Inbox prints the best letters to the editor, Adam Proteau answers questions on RFAs and Detroit’s blueline in the mailbag and the results of a recent online poll are revealed.
• Inside Hockey looks at the proposed “divers list” and whether it will be an effective deterrent; Lokomotiv Yaroslavl returns to the KHL a year after the tragic plane crash; looking at 1998-born players who already have agent representation; and we predict who this year’s NHL award winners will be.
• In Proteau Type, Adam Proteau writes why you shouldn’t sleep on Joe Nieuwendyk’s Dallas Stars.
• In our goalie preview, we look at the new No. 1’s surfacing around the league, from Braden Holtby to Tuukka Rask and more.
• Ryan Kennedy takes a look at some of the players who will be in the running for the Calder Trophy, including Jonathan Huberdeau and Nail Yakupov.
• NHL Team Reports list depth charts for all 30 squads, analyzes off-season moves and asks one big question of each team.
• Prospect Report looks at No. 2 overall pick Ryan Murray and Lightning netminder Dustin Tokarski.
• In Beyond the Spotlight, Geoff Kirbyson writes about autograph hunters who hound remaining Original Six players for profit.
• Last Minute of Play challenges readers with Larry Humber’s crossword puzzle and also shows off Michigan State’s new look in Jersey Hound.
• And in Overtime, Ken Campbell argues why the 1987 Canada Cup was Canada’s crowning hockey moment, not the 1972 Summit Series.
AdvertisementThis Week - Subscribe Now