• Wicked Awesome! The Boston Bruins are the 2011 Stanley Cup champions and we look at the high moments of the series and play out Mark Recchi, who announced his retirement at the end of Game 7.
• We announce our picks for coach of the year and GM of the Year after taking the playoffs into consideration. Find out who they are and why we picked them.
• The THN Inbox prints letters to the editor and Adam Proteau answers your questions in Ask Adam.
• Inside Hockey looks at Winnipeg assistant GM Craig Heisinger, who was once an equipment manager. The best and worst of the hockey world appears in plus/minus and former Jet Dale Hawerchuk talks about why Winnipeg is a great place for a hockey player to live.
• In Proteau Type, Adam Proteau argues that, rather than hanging on to pending UFAs who haven’t re-signed for the stretch run, teams should trade them and get what they can, when they can.
• Our 2011 Goalie Buyer’s Guide gives you the lowdown on goalie gear.
• NHL team reports look at the off-season needs for each team and also features Tyler Seguin, who may have the biggest uptick in offense in the NHL next season and much more.
• Prospect Report looks at the Saint John Sea Dogs who were packed with prospects and became the first maritime team to win the Memorial Cup. We also feature Miikka Salomaki of Finland and a new hockey program in the NCAA form Penn State.
• Backchecking catches up with former Jets goalie Joe Daley and Beyond the Spotlight looks at the 1970-71 Springfield Kings of the AHL, who were unspectacular, until their spectacular playoffs.
• Last minute of play showcases Larry Humber’s crossword puzzle that provides readers with a challenge, Jersey Hound features the Mississauga St-Michael’s Majors and our Blast From the Past shows Henri Richard against the Rangers.
• In Overtime, Ken Campbell writes the new group of NHL power brokers has already had a chance to write the wrong of head shots, but has so far shown to have the same old mindset.