• It’s spring fever in the NHL as we take a look at the frenzy surrounding the Green Guys in Vancouver, plus rank all 30 franchises in the league.
• In the Editor’s Notebook, Jason Kay discusses the standards for a Selke nomination and compares this year’s leading nominee to Hall of Fame candidate Doug Gilmour.
• Inside Hockey focuses on the upcoming expiration of the CBA, the success of a former air force goaltender, the possible future of the Atlanta Thrashers in Winnipeg and more.
• We share our predictions of what will happen at the 2011 NHL draft with our own Mock Draft.
• In Overtime, Ken Campbell discusses the inevitable death of the Thrashers and how people in Atlanta were never given the opportunity to prove whether or not their city was a true hockey market with either the current team or the Flames.
• In Proteau Type, Adam Proteau discusses the soft sides of NHL enforcers and the psychological rigors they cope with following the tragic death of New York Ranger Derek Boogaard.
• The THN Inbox prints letters to the editor and Adam Proteau answers your questions.
• Our free agency report looks at the value of unrestricted free agent Brooks Laich, speculates on top restricted agent Zach Parise and questions where unrestricted free agent netminders Ilya Bryzgalov and Tomas Vokoun will end up. We also share our projected cat hits for each player available on the open market.
• Beyond the Spotlight looks at Colgate University defenseman Wade Poplawski and his thesis about the successful return of NHL hockey to his hometown of Winnipeg.
• Last Minute of Play features the weekly crossword puzzle and the unique Cleveland Barons jersey.