• In our cover story, we look at the evolution of San Jose’s Joe Thornton and Tampa Bay’s Vincent Lecavalier from offensive stars to all-round players.
• In the Editor’s Notebook, Jason Kay discusses how thrilling playoff storylines are welcome diversions to everyday life.
• Inside Hockey focuses on the evolution of the power forward, the roller-coaster week of Alex Burrows, what Keith Primeau is doing to educate people on the dangers of concussions and more.
• In Overtime, Ken Campbell discusses why Nashville shouldn’t be considered a hockey town despite a loyal fan base and the team reaching the second round for the first time.
• In Proteau Type, Adam Proteau looks at why players aren’t as open to relocating to Winnipeg as fans are to have the team back.
• The THN Inbox prints letters to the editor, Adam Proteau answers your questions and we share the results of an online poll that asked who you would want in goal for Game 7.
• Our team reports look at Washington’s strategy of drafting Russians, we share an intriguing story from each division and share each franchise’s all-prospect team.
• Our Prospect Report profiles Rocco Grimaldi of the U.S. NTDP and Keegan Lowe of the Edmonton Oil Kings.
• Beyond the Spotlight looks into the amazing effort of the American League’s Charlotte Checkers to help their best fan, Zach Bennett, an 11-year-old with a severe neurological disorder.
• We dissect why home teams are at a disadvantage in these playoffs.
• Last Minute of Play features the weekly crossword puzzle, the Kootenay Ice third jersey and a steamy picture of former Canadien Elmer Lach.
AdvertisementThis Week - Subscribe Now