• Our cover story profiles Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo, how a slight change in his game has made him even better and what it will take for him to lead the Canucks to the Stanley Cup.
• In the Editor’s Notebook, Jason Kay discusses why visors should be made mandatory.
• Inside Hockey goes behind Steven Stamkos’ endorsement deals, Ken Campbell goes over the most clutch players this season, Sabres sniper Rick Martin is remembered, we look at how much each team relies on their first line for offense and more.
• In Overtime, Ken Campbell goes over the metamorphosis of the philosophy of the New York Rangers from big spenders to player developers.
• In Proteau Type, Adam Proteau goes over why big Hal Gill has remained effective when small, quick players are more valued than ever.
• In the THN Inbox we post the results of a recent poll, publish the best letters to the editor and Adam Proteau answers your questions.
• Our team reports delve into the playoff teams and breaks down how they win and lose, we also look at a question mark, the goaltending and a key stat from each team; plus we focus on defensemen Erik Karlsson of Ottawa and Erik Johnson of St. Louis.
• In our playoff preview we look into how important the playoffs are for a team’s front office, rookie goaltenders who will play a major part for their team’s chances, why Pavel Datsyuk is underrated and how the Boston Bruins plan on getting past their historic meltdown from last Spring.
• Beyond the Spotlight looks back at the career of Chris Kontos and his best, and last, season with Tampa Bay.
• Last Minute of Play features a challenging crossword puzzle and Jersey Hound features an early-1980s Milwaukee Admirals jersey.