In the Jan. 22 issue of The Hockey News:
• In the cover story, Jarome Iginla gets THN’s vote for MVP at the halfway point of the season.
• 56 ways to make the All-Star Game much, much better.
• Inside the NHL: Where will the next outdoor game be held?
• In his Editor’s Notebook, Jason Kay says the Wings are the best of 2007.
• On The Opinion Page, Al Strachan says just winning isn’t enough for the Boston Bruins.
• In his In The Slot column, senior writer Ken Campbell says there’s no reason a goalie can’t play all 82 games.
• In our Ask The Experts feature, we answer your questions about the world of hockey.
• In Proteau Type, web columnist Adam Proteau suggests an extreme makeover for the NHL.
• Team Reports tell you who’s Public Enemy No. 1 in each NHL city.
• In Prospects Unlimited, we cover players and teams from the AHL, NCAA and CHL; give you the inside-scoop on minor pro leagues across North America; and profile Marek Zagrapan, Eric Weinrich, Drayson Bowman and Grant Clitsome.
• Your Letters to the Editor discuss Mats Sundin, Sharks fans and the perfect Christmas gift.
• Beyond the Spotlight profiles a dedicated hockey fan, whose lack of sight has stopped him from parlaying his love for the game into a full-time job.
• In Fresh Legs – our welcome to the NHL feature – we highlight Kings goalie Jon Quick.
• Our Plus-Minus look at the best and worst of hockey.
• In Snapshots, we show that mid-season coaching changes have worked this year; take a look at the Winter Classic’s television ratings; and pay tribute to Milt Dunnell.
• Our Hockey Products Preview gives you the best new equipment for 2008.
• Updated NHL Depth Charts.
AdvertisementThis Week - Subscribe Now