In the Nov. 27 issue of The Hockey News:
• Our cover story looks at how the Hawks are experiencing a Windy City Revival, spurred on by rookies Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews.
• Editor Jason Kay wonders if fighting belongs in a safer NHL.
• In our exclusive Enforcers’ Poll, we ask 30 NHL tough guys what they think of the game, who is the best all-time fighter and more.
• Columnist Jay Greenberg discusses the lure of the Devils’ new arena.
• In Overtime, senior writer Mike Brophy examines the evolution of Rick Nash’s game.
• The story of Steve Williamson, who is attempting to watch 30 NHL games in 30 NHL cities in 30 days.
• In THN’s Inside the NHL: We detail Kings right winger Mike Cammalleri’s fast start.
• Starting From 10 counts down the top 10 active players who are locks for the Hall of Fame after their playing days are done.
• Senior writer Ken Campbell compares the careers of Peter Forsberg and Eric Lindros.
• Welcome to the NHL, Torrey Mitchell. The young Sharks center tells us about his first big league action.
• Flames defenseman Robyn Regehr answers your questions in the Fan Shootout.
• Web-columnist Adam Proteau’s Q & A with former NHL coach Pat Quinn about returning to the helm of an NHL team and more.
• Our Plus/Minus looks at the best and worst of the hockey world.
• Tips From the Point with Ales Hemsky
• We answer your burning hockey questions in Ask The Experts.
• In the NHL Team Reports, we look at the biggest surprises of this early season.
• Our coverage on the AHL, ECHL, college, and junior hockey leagues, including features on Derick Brassard, Dylan Hunter, Brian Lee, Trevor Gillies, Joel Champagne, and Tom Fritsche.
• Part 2 of our annual gift guide, showcasing the perfect ideas for the hockey fan in your family.
AdvertisementThis Week - Subscribe Now